Copyright 1999 - 2018 Phoenix Creations--Cook's Corner Sales All rights reserved
Thank You for selecting Bastad/Troentorp Clogs!
Bastad/Troentorp Clogs are backed by our long tradition of high quality footwear
RETURNING UN-WORN FOOTWEAR
1. Un-worn, unused footwear can be returned within 30 days of invoice
2. Clogs must be unworn, unused and in resalable condition
3. Clogs must be in the original packaging (shoe box), clean & undamaged
4. Clogs must be in a protective shipping carton or in brown wrapping paper
5. We are not responsible for any and/or all return S&H cost
6. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
Please send returns to:
Phoenix Creations/Cook's Corner Sales
C/O Fran Cook
3365 Bakerstand rd
Franklinville NY 14737
RETURNING WORN FOOTWEAR
1. Returning worn footwear is not accepted. We guarantee our product from
manufacturing defects only. Returning worn clogs because of fit, comfort or
abuse will result in "return to sender".
RETURNING DEFECTIVE FOOTWEAR
1. We guarantee our product from manufacturing defects within 90 days of invoice.
2. If you believe there is a defect with the materials or workmanship, please request
3. We are not responsible for any and/or all return S&H cost.
4. The following are NOT considered defective because of the following reasons
and are not warranted: Loose nails, wood splits are from abuse, and toe splits
are due to the clog getting to wet. If you have any of these issues with your
clogs, this is not a defect. You may be able to have a local cobbler do the repair.
5. If you have questions about whether a concern is a defect, please contact us.
PROCESS FOR MAKING RETURNS
1. If the above policy is met, please contact us for approval of return authorization.
2. All returns must approved. Return approval expires 20 days after issue.
3. All requests will be processed after our returns department inspects and verifies
the condition of the item. S&H charges are not refundable. Bastad/Troentorp reserves
the right to send out an exchange unit, repair and refurbish, issue a refund,
or provide account credit.
4. All and any returns must have original invoice receipt (printed and/or PayPal) that
was provided with your order. Also, we only accept returns of items that you
purchased through our business and/or web site.